Bakhoor Incense Fazza with a musky, light, aromatic fragrance. Its smell resembles a mixture of oud, sandalwood, roses, white musk, tropical fruits.
- Net weight: 40g
- Components: Oudh powder, musk, sandal powder, perfume, sugar.
- Country of manufacture: United Arab Emirates.
- Producing house: Ard Al Zaafaran Trading.
- Shape: Chocolate square cubes
- Bakhoor Incense Fazza is also available in the form of Round cubes -Fazza glass box with a different form and other Oud composition.
- Instructions for use: it can be used on an electric incense burner or with charcoal.
Fazza bukhoor incense is named after the Crown Prince of Dubai, Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, known as Fazza, the same name with which he publishes his poetry. The word "Fazza" is widespread in some Arab Gulf countries and means one who brings people together for intimacy and love.
Bakhoor Fazza incense can be used on charcoal or on an electric censer. It can be used on collective occasions (weddings, birthdays, engagements, parties, religious occasions, postpartum and childbirth...).
It can also be used around the house to impart a wonderful, calm scent that gives a feeling of psychological comfort and reassurance, banishing anxiety and tension, increasing concentration.
Incense can be a great gift for anyone thinking of a different and premium gift!
Bakhoor Fazza incense can also be used in the workplace and in stores to relax workers, customers and customers passing in front of your business. It can also be used in party rooms.
Bakhoor Fazza incense is an economical incense (in terms of quantity, a small quantity compensates for a much larger quantity than an ordinary incense). Placing a small portion is enough to spread a pleasant smell throughout the home or workplace.
Other names: Faza, Faza3, Fazza3, فزاع