Bakhoor Incense Bint Al Balad.
- Net weight: 40g
- Components: Oudh powder, musk, sandal powder, perfume, sugar.
- Country of manufacture: United Arab Emirates.
- Producing house: Ard Al Zaafaran Trading
- Shape: Chocolate square cubes
- Instructions for use: it can be used on an electric incense burner or with charcoal.
Bakhoor Bint Al Balad incense can be used on charcoal or on an electric censer. It can be used on collective occasions (weddings, birthdays, engagements, parties, religious occasions, postpartum and childbirth...).
It can also be used around the house to impart a wonderful, calm scent that gives a feeling of psychological comfort and reassurance, banishing anxiety and tension, increasing concentration.
Incense can be a great gift for anyone thinking of a different and premium gift!
Bakhoor Bint Al Balad incense can also be used in the workplace and in stores to relax workers, customers and customers passing in front of your business. It can also be used in party rooms.
Bakhoor Bint Al Balad incense is an economical incense (in terms of quantity, a small quantity compensates for a much larger quantity than an ordinary incense). Placing a small portion is enough to spread a pleasant smell throughout the home or workplace.