- Vermifuge (roundworms: ascaris, pinworms)
- Sedative nervin
- Its ingestion would triple the leukocyte count
- Antiphlogistic and healing
Same indications as the Roman chamomile:
- Neuralgia (especially facial)
- Painful teeth of children
- Menopausal disorders
- Difficult digestion, flatulence
- Stomach and intestinal ulcers
- Digestive disorders including children (diarrhea, gastric and intestinal cramps)
- Childhood diseases
- Engorgement of liver and spleen
- Nervous breakdown and nerve crises
- Dysmenorrhea, amenorrhoea related to nervous disorders
- Lower back pain and headache
- Intestinal parasites (roundworms, pinworms)
- Intermittent fevers of nervous people
- Inflammatory dermatoses
- Burns, furunculosis, dartres, eczema
- Common and infected wounds
- Vulvar pruritus, urticaria
- Rheumatic and gouty pain
Instructions for use
Internal use: 1 tablespoon shave for 1/2 liter of water, bring to boil, leave to simmer 15 seconds and infuse 15 minutes. Drink within 24 hours.
External use: 1/2 tablespoon to 1/4 liter of water, cook 10 minutes and infuse 15 minutes. For the eyes prefer to filter with a tissue.
Possible synergies, choose a mixture of two - three plants and vary from time to time:
Gastric acid, gastric or intestinal ulcers: St. John's Wort, Comfrey, Savory, Marshmallow, Mallow, Elderberry, Licorice. Melilot, White clay, Quackgrass, Marigold, Thyme ...
In case of anemia: (recommended medical consultation and food correction (green or black tea is anemic), Gentian (bitter), Centaurée (bitter), Fenugreek, Juniper, Lemon balm, Millefeuille, Walnut (leaves), Horsetail, Stinging nettles , Quinquina (bitter), Rosemary, Bramble, Marigold, Thyme
To massage the painful gums of a child (baby), or to make him drink in the case of spasms of stomach or intestine: with Chamomile matricaire and Fennel (if one has not one can put green Anise or a little Badiane (Star anise): a pinch to the bottom of a cup of water, cook 2-3 minutes and infuse 15. Pass through a fine strainer Massage the gums with this decoction and give it a drop teaspoon).
For more information you can consult our article: Benefits of chamomile