- Ferulic acid is a powerful antioxidant.
- Anti-cancer by its synergy of anti-inflammatory and antioxidant which allows to neutralize the carcinogenic substances brought by the food or resulting from a behavior at risk.
- Soothes irritable bowel symptom
- Stimulates very significantly the production and quality of gastric mucus
- Covers the intestinal wall, in combat irritation
- Promotes a good reeducation of intestinal transit
- Alleviates abdominal pain
- It is a powerful regulator of iron in the blood. It allows the oxygenation of the blood which assimilates and uses iron better in the blood, (it is useful to people who suffer from hemochromatosis, tea also, but tea is contraindicated to anemic).
- Excess iron is very oxidizing to the body. Curcuma will try to prevent this oxidation.
- To the anemic people it allows to assimilate the iron of the food, it is regulator of the iron in the blood.
- It is very useful for people who have a very meaty diet and who suffer from an excess of iron in the blood.
- It is rich in manganese.
- The daily use of Curcuma protects our cells ..
- Prevents Alzheimer's Disease
- Powerful anti-inflammatory (exercises by repressing the functions of the main actors of inflammation, neutrophils)
- Hypolipid: lowers cholesterol and triglycerides
- Choleretic and Cholagogue
- Inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis (prostatism)
- Influence the synthesis of leucoctrienes and stimulates the production of the body's own corticosteroids; Hence its calming effect on inflammations in general, acute or chronic
- Antiphlogistic and analgesic
- Decreases production of carbon monoxide
- Stimulates biliary, choleretic and cholagogue secretion
- Prevention of colon cancer and stomach cancer (supporting scientific research.
- Inhibits the growth of Heliocobacter pylori
- Inhibition of cataract formation?
- Excellent lymphatic drainer, one of the most powerful thanks to its high level of curcumin. Curcumin "attacks" the fibrous membrane of proteins and lipids retained in our tissues (cellulite, "orange peel"), and drains them.
- Promotes the synthesis of collagen (it is one of the rare plants that has this capacity), the lack of collagen is responsible for the lack of tone of our skin and wrinkles that result.
- Reduces toxicity due to the presence of heavy metals in the blood.
- It is an important anti-viral. It prevents the proliferation of viruses and reduces the oxidative stress produced by the presence of viruses.
- Immune stimulant, very valuable for all people who suffer from immune deficiency: HIV, Diabetes, Multiple sclerosis, Lyme disease, Cystic fibrosis, all degenerative diseases and healing problems.
- Reduces allergy to the sun. (Via curcumin which promotes the restructuring of collagen)
- Powerful Anti-cholesterol.
- Gastrointestinal protector and powerful anti-inflammatory.
- Blood Fluidifier
- Pancreas Protector
- Traps free radicals
- Heals digestive disorders of hepatic origin
- Hepato-biliary disorders
- Jaundice (jaundice)
- Soothes pain due to gastritis and other inflammation of the intestine
- Plays a protective role for the stomach and liver.
- Turmeric appears to be effective for the prevention of certain cancers.
- Gastric and general anti-acid of the body
- Stimulates gastric and biliary secretions
- Opposes inflammation of gastric ulcers by soothing irritation and softening the gastric walls (thanks to curcumin)
- Stomach ache
- Loss of appetite
- Heaviness, bloating
- Limits crises of ulcerative colitis
- Stomach ulcer (use daily and for at least 3 months at least 1 teaspoon of ground turmeric to heal)
- Arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Joint pain
- Irritated skin (internal + external poultice)
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Lyme disease
- Cystic fibrosis
- All degenerative diseases
- Promotes blood and lymphatic circulation: useful in cases of edema and postoperative edema
- Blood Fluidifier
- Reduce the risk of aplopexia
- Reduce the risk of heart attacks
- Reduces oxidative stress
- Protects cells (cellular anti-aging)
- Ulcerative colitis
- Menstrual Pain
- Healing problems (internal and external, poultices)
- Anemia: it oxygenates the blood to promote the transport and assimilation of iron. It is a regulator of the level of iron in the blood. BUT: the best assimilable iron is found in red meats. For a vegetarian diet it is very advisable to use lemon juice (vitamin C) to maintain a correct iron level in our body.
0.5-1 to 2g (one teaspoon) of ground rhizome powder per day; On foods, salads, vegetables, starches, cereals, fish meats; Can sprinkle on all foods. It has the advantage of coloring them, see them fluorescent (spinach, for example). And it improves the flavor of foods while making them more digestible, assimilable.
In herb tea, to swallow with a little water, to mix with other spices like pepper, ginger, cinnamon, spices with anti-inflammatory and disinfectant virtues ...
Industrial butters are colored with turmeric to give them a more 'farmer' look.
The anti-inflammatory effect of turmeric is potentiated by adding pepper or other anti-inflammatory spices.
Pepper is a powerful anti-inflammatory, which between turmeric and pepper is the most? The question needs to be asked.
It is advantageous to consume turmeric in the form of mixtures of spices, such as Curry or Colombo, Ras-el-Hanout, Massalé ... or a synergy of spices allows better anti-inflammatory, digestive, anti -putrides, disinfectant.
Synergies: Peppers, paprika, chilli, thyme, rosemary, savory, marjoram, oregano, ginger, cinnamon, chives, parsley, bay leaf, tarragon, cumin, caraway, coriander, fennel, green anise, roses and all spices.
In plants like anti-inflammatory herbal tea (choose a mixture of two-three plants and vary from time to time): Harpagophytum, queen of near, horsetail, ash (bitter flavor), artichoke (bitter flavor), birch, blackcurrant. .
- In poultices on skin problems like eczema (if dry add some olive oil to the poultice), psoriasis, mycoses. For this purpose, it may be added to a poultice of flax or clay seeds.
In the event of overdose or prolonged abuse turmeric may cause the opposite of the desired effects: gastric irritations, diarrhea, abdominal cramps, nausea.
Its therapeutic use is not recommended in case of gastric ulcer, acute cholecystitis (in the form of spices it is tolerated).
People who are on anticoagulant therapy can use a little turmeric in the kitchen. (Curcuma fluidifies blood)
The synergy of the anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects of turmeric makes it possible to neutralize carcinogenic substances brought by food or resulting from risky behavior (smoking, working in confined or polluted environments)
Turmeric acts effectively on irritable bowel syndrome by significantly stimulating the production and quality of gastric mucus. This will then 'anoint' the intestinal wall and combat the irritations, also favoring the reeducation of intestinal transit. It alleviates the abdominal pain.
Choleretic effect and cholagogue.
It is a very good remedy for the liver crisis. It works by increasing the synthesis of bile by the cells of the liver (hepatocytes). The bile will be able to facilitate the intestinal absorption of fats and fully fulfill its function of solubilizing cholesterol, favoring its fecal elimination in the form of bile salts, it is a cholesterol-lowering effect of turmeric.
Research in India would like to prove that thanks to Curcuma, which is part of the daily food in India, a good part of the Indian population does not suffer from Alzheimer's. I personally think that this study does not take into account our dietary and medical differences: the Indian population is hardly vaccinated, their nutritional tradition does not include dairy products, nor as much sugar, they eat rice and not the Wheat rich in gluten as is our wheat currently in any case until now.
It is a population that mainly feeds on vegetables, tubers, legumes and fruits.
Alzheimer's disease is a neuronal disorder caused by the presence of heavy metals in the brain: vaccinations are heavy metals and other toxic chemical cocktails that are injected directly into our bloodstream, disrupting our DNA, our system Immune system whose toxicity is only partially evacuated and these heavy metals end up stored in our neurons and disrupt them ...).
Turmeric is one of the essential spices in Naturopathy.
The history of turmeric is also written in the future since many scientific research is underway to prevent and treat certain cancers: lungs, breast, prostate, colon and more generally all.
Research shows that the use of curcumin over several months reduces precancerous lesions such as intestinal polyps.
Other studies have shown that, combined with chemotherapy, curcumin can stabilize colorectal cancer or the pancreas at daily doses of 8 g. (Limit this cure in time to avoid the opposite effects).
This substance would finally increase the effects of radiotherapy and chemotherapy, while limiting their side effects. Turmeric is of interest to other medical specialties, such as gastroenterology, rheumatology and neurology; Clinical studies should be conducted in the years to come.
It is advised in Naturopathy to adapt its diet to the needs of our body for the maintenance of good health. (On this site: food advice).
Turmeric in daily use and mixed with pepper or other spices to potentiate it participates in maintaining good health.
Antioxidants are compounds that protect the body's cells from damage caused by free radicals (free radicals are the equivalent of moods that infiltrate our tissues and are favored by an acidified organism).
Free radicals are very reactive molecules that are involved in most diseases.
As always too much does not need: too much consumption of anti-free radicals generates free radicals!
Curcuma reduces the acidification of our body.