Lavender - Lavandula Officinalis
Family of labiates
- The infusion is calming. It is against insomnia, bad digestion, migraine, flu, fatigue, urine retention. It treats the respiratory tract and leucorrhea.
- The leaves crushed in poultice against dry abscesses, ulcers and eczemas.
- Oil in massage is used against rheumatism, bruises and dry eczemas.
- Infusion in the form of drink or gargle against throat diseases.
- The flowers macerated in the oil against the aphonia (one takes 20 drops on a piece of sugar that is put under the tongue).