- Nourishing, nutritious
- Would be aphrodisiacs (this remains to be proved)
- Slightly laxative (more relaxing than laxative)
- Non-irritant and non-toxic anthelmintic (deworming)
- Urinary tract infections
- Intestinal parasites
- Urinary disorders associated with benign prostatic hypertrophy and bladder irritations
- Inflammation of the genital and urinary system (in this case dairy products are prohibited)
- Irritations of the genital and urinary system
- Overactive bladder
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Pyelonephritis (inflammation of the pelvis and kidney)
- Postpartum, they act on the edema of the lower limbs
- whooping cough
- Prevention of Prostate Disease and Impotence
- Prevention of cardiovascular diseases
- Cancer prevention
- Prevention of early aging
- renal failure
- Dyspepsia (difficult and painful digestion)
- Enteritis, dysentery (diarrhea)
- Cardiac affections
Eat every day 5 to 9 seeds, doing 1-2 days off per week.
These seeds are eaten by nature, grilled, chopped or ground, they can accompany salads, hors d'oeuvres, be added in pastries, soups or mueslis, on vegetable preparations, in a mixture of seeds and dried fruits of the type A mixture of students, preparations for making homemade bread, sprinkled on a quiche or tart ... if their price was not as high as with ground almonds or hazelnuts, use ground seeds to replace flour in recipes One would like to do without gluten.
Eat pumpkin seeds, almonds (fruits and not triturations called almond milk or hazelnut, devoid of vital forces), hazelnuts, whole fruits, regularly. Ideal as a strong addition to breakfast, accompanied by a hot drink, you will leave on a good foot in your daily life.
The intestines irritated by inadequate nutrition will appreciate, and who says good intestines says good humor!
The seeds are best preserved when whole and not roasted. Molded, grilled they can rancid quickly.
Like its oil which must be kept in the fridge.
And it's like all our food: it's all a matter of dose. Too much will not do better.