Description of Mustard Oil
Mustard oil, widely used by Indian women, owes its fame to its stimulating properties. Indeed, this hot and spicy oil has the chic to stimulate the blood circulation. Now, it's no secret that blood plays a key role in hair nutrition: it carries the vitamins and other nutrients essential to the growth of hair to the hair roots.
Mustard seed oil contains zinc, beta carotene, Omega 3, vitamins A and E. All this cocktail contributes to the stimulation of the scalp and hair growth.
In addition, mustard oil is one of the oils that composes the snake oil Zait Al Hayae of the brand Hemani.
Mustard oil is very beneficial for the hair but also for the skin: it has firming properties, for example for the breast, and can be used in massage in winter for its warm benefits.
The virtues of mustard oil on the hair are numerous:
- Mustard oil helps fight scalp dandruff
- It promotes the growth of hair thanks to its stimulating benefits
- It prevents gray hair
- It stimulates blood circulation
- Prevents hair loss
Use of Mustard Oil
- Apply the mustard oil on dry hair by massaging, from the root to the tip. You will feel a soft warmth on your scalp ...
- Let act a few hours or a whole night, putting on a cap.
- Wash with your usual shampoo.
Since mustard oil is tangy and hot, avoid application to sensitive or irritated skin or scalp.
Capacity of Hemani Mustard Oil
Available in 30 ml