Garlic Oil for Hair
The oil with garlic extract combats dandruff and seborrhea. It activates the scalp and prevents hair loss.
For people whose hair does not grow at all, garlic aims to restore the capillary bulb.
Garlic oil is perfect for dry and fragile hair.
Many people admit to being surprised about the filling of garlic amongst oils, because for them oils always have a sweet fragrance, while garlic diffuses a strong and unpleasant odor but equally effective for the regrowth of oils. hair !
Garlic oil is a powerful antiseptic and it is proven to be effective as a detox and decongestant. It also has a beneficial effect on the blood circulation.
The active ingredients it contains are alliin, allinase, allicin, allithiamine, allistatin antibiotics, garcilin, nicotinamide, biological iodine, biological sulfur, vitamin A and many oligo -Elements.
Like many other plants, garlic is known and used for millennia for its medicinal virtues. The Babylonians used it, more than 4000 years ago.
Virtues of garlic oil are numerous:
- Garlic oil effectively fights against hair loss
- It promotes regrowth in the capillary bulb
- It cleanses the scalp and fights the dandruff
- It gives a beautiful shine to the dry and fragile hair
- Garlic has antiseptic, antibacterial and detoxifying properties that make it an effective treatment for acne.
Use of Hemani Garlic Oil
- Massage your scalp with the garlic oil you can optionally dilute in another oil such as sweet almond oil or argan oil for example.
- For this, massage well by making circular movements in order to feel a certain warmth.
- Wrap your hair and wash them a few hours later or the next morning.
- Repeat if possible several times a week.
- To be renewed for 1 to 2 months.
Capacity of the garlic oil Hemani
Available in 30 ml