More informations on Saad oil
The Saad is an edible plant originating in North Africa and tropical Africa. It is sometimes found under its English name: "Tigernut" which means "tiger nut".
Saad oil is widely used for its cosmetic properties.
Saad oil has benefits to the skin:
- Saad oil is traditionally used to retard the regrowth of hair, it is an anti-hair growth active.
- Saad oil is very nourishing, it protects the skin from dehydration.
- Its vitamin E content gives it antioxidant properties, thus protecting the skin from premature aging.
- Saad oil improves the elasticity of the skin while giving it softness and suppleness.
- Saad oil is indicated for dry to very dry skin.
- Saad oil can be beneficial for skin problems like eczema, psoriasis ...
Saad oil is also very beneficial for hair and nails:
- Saad oil deeply nourishes the hair fiber
- Saad oil revitalizes and restores shine to damaged hair.
- Saad oil smooth, softens and protects the hair fiber from dehydration
- Saad oil can be used on all hair types (dry, rough, frizzy, afros, curly, forked, brittle etc.)
How to use tiger nut oil as an anti hair regrowth?
- Apply Saad oil to the hair removal areas after the waxing session for several days, massaging well to penetrate the skin.
- Apply nutsedge oil preferably in the evening before the coat so that it works all night.
Available in 30 ml