Considered a good laxative.
Helps to get rid of hair dandruff and constipation.
Helps against dermatitis, wounds and fungi.
It is a strong analgesic with massage on the back.
Help against the ailments of migraine.
More information on castor oil
Known since antiquity (Cleopatra already used it as make-up remover) for its many virtues, castor oil is one of the most nourishing vegetable oils. It is extracted from the seed of the castor, a shrub originating in tropical Africa.
Due to its composition, castor oil acts in depth to nourish, strengthen and revitalize the hair, eyelashes, skin and nails.
Alwosta offers Hemani castor oil for 100% natural hair, which can be used, as needed, in massages or in applications.
Used in applications, castor oil fortifies and nourishes dried and damaged hair, effectively fights against hair loss and promotes long-lasting hair regrowth.
As it is rich in fatty acids, it also strengthens the eyelashes, the eyebrows and the beard: after a few months, eyelashes, eyebrows and beards will be more supplied and will have gained flexibility and shine.
As for nails, castor oil helps moisturize and soften the cuticles and fortify brittle and fragile nails.
If the hair is dry and devitalized by multiple aggressions, a one to two month routine with Hemani castor oil will revitalize and promote their regrowth. Several times a week, a massage of the scalp with the castor oil will be allowed to penetrate deeply one hour before the shampoo.
For a natural beauty of the hair, Alwosta offers other equally effective vegetable oils, such as onion extract oil, mustard oil or Hemani garlic oil which prevent the fall of Hair and activate their regrowth.
Moreover, castor oil is one of the oils that composes the snake oil Zait Al Hayae that activates hair regrowth.
Benefits of castor oil are many:
- Castor oil fortifies and hardens nails,
- Castor oil relieves the affections of the skin by its softening and healing action, it favors the disappearance of the brown spots on the hands,
- Castor oil regenerates and rehydrates dried hair, damaged by permanent and discolorations.
- Castor oil effectively fights hair loss
- Castor oil promotes regrowth in the bulb, hair, eyelashes and eyebrows.
- Castor oil cleanses the scalp and combats dandruff
- Castor oil gives a beautiful shine to dry and fragile hair
Use of Hemani castor oil
- Massage your scalp with this oil which you can optionally dilute in sweet almond oil for example
- For this, apply the castor oil from the root to the tips of the hair
- Massage your scalp by making circular motions in order to feel a certain warmth
- Then wrap your hair and leave it on for several hours or overnight
- Wash your hair with your usual shampoo
- Repeat if possible several times a week. To do for 1 to 2 months
- Or in light massages until penetration into the skin
Capacity of Hemani castor oil
Available in 30 ml