Description of Hemani Sweet Almond Oil
The sweet almond oil is an oil extracted from the amandon, the dry fruit of almond which contains the famous sweet almond very rich in oil.
Already used in ancient Egypt, by the Pharaohs as oil in bread or for massages, sweet almond oil is commonly used since antiquity for its moisturizing and softening properties.
It has anti-inflammatory properties, which can treat many skin problems such as eczema, erythema, small surface burns, dermatoses, itching and sunburn.
The sweet almond oil hydrates the skin deep. Very beneficial for the skin and the hair, it constitutes a natural care product for women especially during pregnancy.
The benefits of Hemani sweet almond oil are many:
- Sweet almond oil improves the elasticity of the skin: Vitamin A
- Sweet almond oil accelerates cellular repair: Vitamin E
- Sweet almond oil is beneficial for digestion: Rich in minerals, contains potassium, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc and copper.
- Sweet almond oil nourishes and moisturizes skin and hair
- Sweet almond oil prevents chapped lips and dry skin
- Sweet almond oil strengthens the nails.
Use of Sweet Almond Oil
- Sweet almond oil can be used on the face, body and hair. And also orally
- Sweet almond oil can be used as a hair mask to strengthen and give shine to the hair.
- Sweet almond oil can be used on pregnant women to moisturize the skin so as to avoid having stretch marks.
- Avoid massages on the infants with sweet almond oil, some pediatricians think that sweet almond oil can make allergies on babies. Prefer argan oil also very moisturizing.
Capacity of Hemani sweet almond oil