Khella oil "Ammi visnaga" Hemani acts mainly on the respiratory, cardio-vascular and digestive levels thanks to a skin application. Side effects are not significant except for photosensitization.
• Useful in the treatment of asthma
• May affect the level of protein and cholesterol
• Has antispasmodic properties
• Used in the treatment of kidney stones
• Other properties: Corono-broncho-ureterodilitator, Anticoagulant indicated in cases of coronary insufficiency, Atherosclerosis, hemogliasis, Hepatic colic, renal colic, and spasmodic colitis.
Google Traduction pour les entreprises :Google Kit du traducteurGadget TraductionGlobal Market Finder